Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sale!

I'm going to sell or exchange for items that my baby has outgrown! Hopefully I can find buyers to help clear these items :)

I'm selling them very cheaply, almost like giving away for a small token. It'll be great if I can find a buyer who buys all of them! haha

Pampers and Drypers $10 for each packs M size (6-11kg)

$20 each for leg cream and $20 for stretch mark cream ALL NEW, UNOPENED (will also give you one used 30% cream)

Cot mobile. This one is unopened but cannot give as gift as the box has scotch tape marks on it. My baby don't sleep in cot so we never use it. $15

I have 2 of this baby boy gift box. Unopened and can use as gift. $10.

Email me at lyramignon@gmail.com if you are interested. Self collect at my home at Punggol only. Special discount if you buy ALL from me at one go.
Thank you!

I'm also selling baby clothes cheaply so if you are interested, here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/gigglesbabysg


1 comment:

  1. Update: Pampers, cot mobile, and all the creams are sold.

    ReplyDelete